Terms of Service
ADJUSTERSCLUB.COM website basic service is free. We offer paid plans for access to premium features.
ADJUSTERSCLUB.COM Acceptable Use Policy
ADJUSTERSCLUB.COM is a place that brings together people in the Insurance Adjusting Industry to discuss and explore the world of Social Community development. We provide this space for meaningful discussion that is relevant and beneficial to all users - with that in mind we invite users to participate in these community forums in a way that is relevant and beneficial to others.
The following rules help everyone on ADJUSTERSCLUB.COM have a safe and productive experience.
Be Nice, Be Respectful
Engage with Others in a Constructive Way. Assume that everyone on ADJUSTERSCLUB is in the insurance adjusting industry or considering jumping in - the users come with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and opinions. It is OK to disagree, but please be civil, respectful, and considerate to other members, this includes all members of the ADJUSTERSCLUB Team.
No Hate Speech
ADJUSTERSCLUB is a place for discussion around the ADJUSTERSCLUB platform and Online Social Community development in general - ADJUSTERSCLUB does not tolerate content that attacks or disparages an individual or group based on race, gender, religion, nationality, ethnicity, political group, sexual orientation or another similar characteristic. Any generalizations about these topics should be phrased as neutrally as possible.
No Harassment and Bullying
Abusive behavior directed towards private individuals and organizations is not allowed. That includes ADJUSTERSCLUB employees and the company in general. Repeated and unwanted contact constitutes a form of harassment. There is no minimum service guarantee with ADJUSTERSCLUB.COM - it is a free space where announcements can be made, guidance given and questions raised. If your questions are not being answer quickly enough, let us know and we will try to find the answer for you.
Discussion around the use of ADJUSTERSCLUB applications is welcomed, but if you are dissatisfied with a product or outcome, please avoid denigrating the ADJUSTERSCLUB team in your remarks, we are all looking for constructive outcomes, and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Be Positive and Purposeful in Your Communications
The activities below are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund and the possibility that ADJUSTERSCLUB will impose fees; and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
- Spam and Unsolicited Bulk Email: ADJUSTERSCLUB Inc has a zero tolerance policy on spam.
- Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorisation: Any act which interferes with the services of another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
- Activities Viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Fraudulent or otherwise illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes; promoting and supporting abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful content
- Any activity or content that is harmful to minors in any way.
- Communities promoting hateful or discriminatory activity based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Below activities are not considered prohibited usage, but may be offered limited technical support. Automatic updates for such websites can still be accessed. Direct technical support and general community support may be limited to questions not including direct links, media or content references posted publicly at ADJUSTERSCLUB.COM or via ADJUSTERSCLUB Inc. direct email support. In most cases ADJUSTERSCLUB technical specialists reserve the right to refuse visiting or otherwise interacting with the websites involved in such activities.
- Pornography and Adult-content: Depictions or images of sexual acts or implied sexual activity; graphic photos or videos. This does NOT automatically include networks for heterosexual, gay, lesbian or transgender individuals; breast feeding networks or educational networks promoting safe sex, assuming that pornography and graphic media is not present.
- Potentially Illegal Group Activity: Networks promoting illegal or harmful gatherings; denial-of-service attacks; service disruption activities; radical political or religious actions.
If you choose to use the ADJUSTERSCLUB Market ("Market") the following terms and conditions apply in addition to the general Terms.
ADJUSTERSCLUB Market is a Service provided by ADJUSTERSCLUB that allows sellers ("Vendors") to post products and advertise services for sale to other users ("Customers").
Any disputes regarding arrangements between the Customers and Vendors of any type of products and services remain solely between Buyers and Sellers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.” ADJUSTERSCLUB Inc and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither ADJUSTERSCLUB Inc nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.